VIDEO: How To Make Single Serve Loose Leaf Tea



For Tea Time Tuesday, we shot this new video for you single serve coffee fans...

If you are a K-Cup fan and have a Keurig brewer, it's very simple to make your own loose leaf tea brew. Coffeewiz has a delectable assortment variety of loose leaf tea and now wants to show you a very elegant simple solution for enjoying the experience of your own whole leaf tea personal brew.

This month, I have been sampling the loose leaf tea product line that Coffeewiz carries on their website. I tested the Coffeewiz Glass Tea Cup With Glass Strainer in the Keurig Home Brewer.

I brewed the Kings Earl Grey loose leaf tea in the glass tea cup, and pressed the large cup button. I am mainly avid coffee drinker, and a single serve fan, with both a Keurig and Tassimo brewer at home, but I like to keep an open mind and try something new - a little variety.

The Keurig dispensed the perfect amount for a single serve cup. Although the aroma of the fresh loose leaf brew was intoxicating, I closed the glass tea cup with the glass cover and let the brew steep for a minute, as I like my tea on the lighter side. But you can brew the tea to your personal taste - it's your choice.

I then took the glass tea strainer out of the glass and a perfect cup of loose leaf tea remained, with the leaves unfurled in the strainer. I saw lavender blossoms on top of the green tea leaves. While it was a beautiful sight, I prefer to keep my leaves separate from the tea I drink, so the strainer is a nice solution. The strainer has tiny glass slits that allow the water to pass, but keep the leaves behind in the neat little strainer.

The Single Serve Glass Tea Cup Loose Leaf Tea Experiment was a success. Please share your thoughts and comments with us, as we plan to roll out a Coffeewiz sample pack that includes A Glass Tea Cup and 4 FREE loose leaf tea samples! What do you think?

0 comments:



Post a Comment